2012 Master Theses on SSRN
Six Master theses from the Class of 2012 are now available on SSRN.
The theses are:
- "'What is in a Name?' A Comparative Look at the ICANN Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy and the United States Anti-Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act" by Terrence Fernbach (USA);
- "Comparative Analysis of Patenting Biotechnology Inventions in the U.S., Europe, Japan and China" by Weiwei Han (China);
- "A Coffee Strategy: Is There a Best Method for Protecting Developing Countries' Single-Origin Coffee? An Analysis in the Light of Café De Colombia" by Patricia Hernández (Colombia);
- "Google Books Settlement - An Antitrust Evaluation" by Divya Khurana (India);
- "Patent Claim Interpretation and Scope of Protection – A Norwegian Perspective with a Comparative View to Germany and the UK" by Dag Braaten Thoresen (Norway); and
- "Traditional Herbal Medicine and IP: Status Quo of THM Protection and Future Possibilities with Emphasis on China" by Yuanzhen Cai (China).
All theses were recommended for publication by the respective supervisor. An additional two theses will be published in a few weeks.