MIPLC on SSRN
Selected Master's theses are published on SSRN as part of the dedicated MIPLC Master Thesis Series.
Our presence was recently harmonized. Please follow the links below to access the theses from the Classes of 2010 and 2011 that were published as part of the series. More theses from the Class of 2012 are to follow soon.
- Delays in Patent Examination and Their Implications under the TRIPS Agreement (Eugenio Hoss, 2011)
- Should China Keep the Present Utility Model System? A Look at the Experiences of Germany, Japan, and the United States and the Prospect in China (Yuan Ding, 2011)
- The Legal Protection of Geographical Indications in Ethiopia (Sileshi Bedasie Hirko, 2011)
- The Role of Patent Offices and Partner Institutions in Development of Markets for Technology – What Can Europe Learn from Japan? (Barbara Lichorowicz, 2011)
- Mashups and the Cloud: A Legal Analysis (Markku Räsänen, 2010)
- Event Marks: A Necessary Form of Protection Against Ambush Marketing? (Felipe Dannemann Lundgren, 2010)
- The Evolution of US and EU Approaches to Intellectual Property Provisions Related to Public Health in Free Trade Agreements: Are They Responding to Public Health Concerns? (Yi-Jen Chu, 2011)
- Should China Protect Trademarks against Dilution? A Critical Look at the Experience of the United States and the Prospects for Application in China (Yangyue Chen, 2011)