2. Financial Matters
The total fee for the program is EUR 32,850 and consists of a tuition fee, payable to the University of Augsburg, and a participation fee, payable to the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition. The fee is due in three installments: EUR 3,000 as a non-refundable guarantee payment within four weeks after admission, EUR 16,450 by August 1, and EUR 13,400 by March 1 of the following year.
The fee includes:
- An unlimited number of credit hours
- Tutorial sessions
- A ccess to the world's largest IP library at the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition
- Access to legal databases, including, but not limited to, LexisNexis and Westlaw
- A desk in a fully-equipped office at the MIPLC in downtown Munich
- Printed and photocopied study materials
- Enrollment at the University of Augsburg and the Technical University of Munich.
The fee does not include housing, living and travel expenses nor refundable cash deposits. For detailed information please refer to our information sheet about Program and Living Expenses.
Information about financial assistance is available on our Scholarship Opportunities page.